What a great year it was for VP Coffee, Inc. in 2018. As we wind down 2018 and prepare for 2019, we want to give a great thanks to all those who have supported our business this year and the years before. Our technical service team has kept busy 24/7/365 and VP Coffee continues to deliver gold standard service for all your coffee equipment. Because of your support and business, VP Coffee has grown to great new heights.
Here are some highlights from 2018:
- VP Coffee doubled its work force during 2018 and now employs 15 people to keep your espresso and coffee equipment running day after day.
- The buildout of VP Coffee’s new show room and offices is almost complete. We plan to have a full working bar and training area for you and your customers by Quarter 1 of 2019.
- We launched our new website! The one you’re reading right now! Equipped with service and quote requests!
- VP Coffee expanded its service area to cover Greenville and Charleston, SC and up to Washington, D.C.
- We expanded our product offerings to small wares and new manufacturers, and now have a comprehensive cafe equipment program for all your coffee equipment needs.
Moving into 2019
As we move into 2019 we are looking forward to developing new training and consultation services for our customers far and wide. VP Coffee, Inc. is hiring technicians to help support our growth, and an Office Administrator to support the team and customers every day.
VP Coffee, Inc is going to continue providing you and your customers great service with a comprehensive selection of equipment solutions. As we continue to grow because of your support, we want to say thanks for a great 2018. We are looking forward to 2019, and if you have any equipment or service needs, then contact us at any time. A sales or service representative will be in touch with you quickly.
We never close, so we have you covered during the busy holiday season for all your coffee equipment technical service needs.
Have a safe and happy new year. See you in 2019!