The Mythos 2 is available in three model tiers, each building on the feature set of the last:
Pure: The base model Mythos 2 Pure features Clima Pro 2.0 technology and timed dosing with 0.01 s precision. Fine-tune your grind with micrometric grind size adjustment, and enjoy a fluffy, centered mound of grinds thanks to the improved clump crusher and delivery spout.
Premium: With all the features of the Pure, the Mythos 2 Premium also adds variable RPM grinding. Each coffee profile can be set between 700-1200 RPM, so you can dial in a grind speed which tastes best to you, or focus on a speed that makes the most sense for your desired speed of production.
Grav: Finally, the Mythos 2 Gravimetric adds the ability to grind by weight, rather than grinding by time. The portafilter mounts house a load cell, allowing the grinder to precisely gauge the mass of coffee in the basket. With some quick tuning of your grinding parameters, dose consistency is excellent and typically within 0.3 grams. Gravimetrics do come with some drawbacks; the Mythos 2 must tare prior to grinding, requiring about 5 seconds of wait, and the grinder itself is more sensitive to vibration during taring and grinding. In our experience, knocking a puck out nearby or tapping a pitcher of milk on the same countertop don’t affect speed or accuracy, but opening the hopper to fill it with beans might. Grav may not be the best fit for every application, but it is an exciting feature and could simplify the workflow for many cafes.
- High-end feature set for specialty-focused cafes
- 85 mm TiN coated flat burrs
- Micrometric grind adjustment
- Clima Pro 2.0 temperature control system
- Integrated grind-by-weight (Mythos 2 Gravimetric only)
- Variable motor RPM (Mythos 2 Premium and Gravimetric only)
- 2 kg hopper
- Improved clump crusher and delivery spout
- Touchscreen control panel
- Adjustable portafilter forks
- Timed dosing with accuracy to 1/100th second (Mythos 2 Pure and Premium only)
- 6 stored coffee profiles with 3 dose settings each
- Barista lights with adjustable brightness
- Dimensions: 21 in (H) x 17 in (D) x 8 in (W)
- Power: 110 VAC 800 W